Gastec Detector Tubes provide fast, economical monitoring for a wide variety of target gases and vapors. Gas detector tubes can analyze a wide variety of gases and vapors accurately, quickly and easily. Their direct reading capability provides on-the-spot results eliminating laboratory turnaround time.
- Built-in stroke counter tracks up to 10 strokes
- Handle lockable in full stroke position to draw 100 ml of air or half stroke position to draw 50 ml of air
- Flow finish indicator ensured precise sample volumes
- Contoured shape and soft elastomer-covered body for a secure, comfortable grip
- Weighs only 9.4 ounces (0.27 kg)
- Built-in tube tip breaker and tip storage bin
- On-the-spot ambient temperature measurement with patented Thermal Ring
- Simple, always ready, and intrinsically safe
Gastec Pump and Tubes
Gastec GV100 Sampling Pump offers the same simple, accurate syringe-like technology for gas and vapor measurements. Designed for use with Gastec grab sample detector tubes, one complete stroke draws a 100-ml air sample. A flow finish indicator shows completion of full or half strokes. A built in tip breaker and tip storage bin adds convenience.
RAE Detector Tubes offer a large selection of Colorimetric Gas Detection Tubes for quick, on-the-spot measurements of many gases and vapors at low cost. The tubes are easy to read with a sharp, clear color change and provide accuracy with no need for calibration.
RAE LP1200 Sampling Pump offers same simple, accurate syringe-like technology for gas and vapor measurements. Designed for use with RAE grab sample detector tubes.
Stainless Steel gas accumulator – designed for use with all gas detection tubes. Concentrates gas samples for a more accurate reading.
QRAE Personal Gas Monitors
Portable Multi-Gas Monitor
AE QRAE Plus Four-Gas Monitor
The QRAE Plus is a full-featured, compact, one-to-four sensor confined space gas detector. Its features include easy-to-change, externally accessed battery packs (available in both alkaline and rechargeable versions) and water- resistant case design. The rechargeable, Lithium-ion battery pack provides up to 20 hours of continuous operation. The QRAE Plus includes 16,000 data logging points of storage capacity for download to PC compatible with Windows 98, NT, 2000, and XP.
- With 11 sensors to choose from, the QRAE PLUS Multi-Gas Monitor allows you to measure up to 4 gases.
- Plug-in smart sensors for LEL, O2, H2S, CO, SO2, NO, NO2, CL2, HCN, NH3, and PH3
- Sensors are easily replaced in the field
- Built-in sample draw pump with optional sample probe
- Displays 4 gases simultaneously and the concentrations
- Water and dust resistant with protective rubber boot
- 16,000 point data logging capacity (standard)
- Audible and visual alarms
- Smart battery charger keeps unit ready to go
- One button calibration with auto zero capability
- Operates for 20 hours on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, and includes alkaline battery adapter for emergency operation
Applications (An excellent meter in a variety of confined space entry and other air monitoring applications)
Confined space entry
- Utility work such as sewers, manholes, and tunnels
- Waste water treatment plants
- Mining and excavation industry
- Landfill operations
- Grain silos
- Trenches, silos, railcars
- Coal Mines & Steel Mills
Refineries and petrochemical plants
- Power plants
- Drilling operations
- Steel mills
- Tank farms
- Ocean going vessels
- Utility vaults
- Marine & off-shore drilling
- Plant Shutdowns