Falcon Electronic Deadweight
The Falcon Electronic Deadweight is a quick inexpensive way to measure the static pressure up to 10000 psi.
Since it’s calibrated from -40°C to +60°C you don’t have to worry about the ambient temperature changes effecting the pressure, unlike almost all other electronic pressure gauges.
When using the Falcon it has two power down modes. It will either power down five minutes after the last button has been pressed, or stay on as long as the pressure is greater than three psi. The latter mode is very useful if a pressure value needs to be monitored all the time.
If the Falcon sees a pressure change of more than 10 psi it will go into a fast sample mode, sampling every ~1/2 second instead of every 3 seconds. This is handy when you are using a hand pump to apply pressure to a device to calibrate.
The Falcon can capture both minimum and maximum pressure for later viewing or it has a one touch memory that you can capture any reading for later viewing.
The custom made aluminum case and shock absorbing system is designed to take more abuse before being damaged than the typical deadweight. While the impact resistant water tight case is big enough to hold most standard quick connects and fitting’s while still being attached to the Falcon.
In short we built this deadweight to satisfy the needs of the field operator for toughness and unparalleled accuracy.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.04% full-scale
- Calibrated temperature range: -40°C to +60°C
- Div I Class 1 Groups A,B,C,D CSA/UL/CENELEC, Maximum Ambient Temperature 50 °C
- Convenient size
- Advanced Shock Resistant Design
- Long battery life. Over one year if used continuously for 3 hours day, 7 days a week
- Engineering Units: psia, psig, kPaa, kPag
- Sample rate between 0.3 to 3 seconds
- 1/4″ or 1/2″ NPT Process Connection
- 3.9 inches in diameter
- Power: 2 AA Lithium Battery Pack Impact Resistant Carrying Case